Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme
Dominica is a mountainous Caribbean island nation with natural hot springs and tropical rainforests. Morne Trois Pitons National Park is home to the volcanically heated, steam-covered Boiling Lake. The park also encompasses sulphur vents, the 65m-tall Trafalgar Falls and narrow Titou Gorge. To the west is Dominica’s capital, Roseau, with colorful timber houses and botanic gardens.
DOMINICA Citizenship by Investment
The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme is set out in the regulations published pursuant to Section 101 of the Constitution and Sections 8 and 20 (1) of the Citizenship Act.
The entity that manages applications and enforces regulations is the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Unit (CBIU), and citizenship granting is at the sole discretion of the CBIU director and senior examiners.
FActs about DOMINICA
Location: Caribbean, North America
Population: 74,000 (2017)
Currency: East Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
Size: 750 km² (290 sq mi)
Languages: Dominican Creole French
Life Expectancy: 76 years old
GDP: $485 million
GDP per capita: $6,860
Timezone: UTC -4
Climate: Average yearly temperature 26°C
Airport: Douglas-Charles Airport (DOM)
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship
- The Dominica passport is the 37th strongest in the world. It offers visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 135 destinations including the UK and Hong Kong.
- Fast and easy Citizenship process
- Low cost Citizenship
- Malta’s tax structure is designed to appeal to high net worth individuals their families.
Eligibility For Citizenship
- Be a least 18 years of age;
- Be a person of good standing with no criminal record;
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
- Proof of funds to make the required investment as well as the source of these funds;
- Be in good health with no contagious diseases.
What is the Application Process?
Submissions for Citizenship in Dominica must go though a registered agent. The government will then process the application and offer citizenship if successful.
Step 1 - Application
You must now complete and apply for Citizenship in Dominica (accompanied by the applications for any dependents). The local government will perform initial checks and issue an acknowledgement.
Step 2 - MEdical
You must undergo a medical examination and provide the medical assessment.
Step 3 - Contribution
Fingerprint procedures and subsequently transfer your donation to an escrow account. The Investment will be made only in case of application approval.
Step 4 - Citizenship
Once the application has been approved, applicants will receive a certificate of naturalization and they will be able to apply for a passport. The whole process can be completed within 60 days of submission.
What Are the Fees and Contributions?
When considering the merits of applications for the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme, you should be aware of all the relevant application fees.
The following official Dominica Citizenship by Investment Fees are payable in respect of each person.
- Main Applicant – US$100,000
- Main Applicant & Spouse – US$175,000
- Main Applicant, & Three Dependents (Spouse & Two Children under the age of 18) – US$200,000
- Unmarried children aged between 18 and 26 – US$ 25,000 each
- Dependent parent or grandparent over the age of 55 – US$ 25,000 each
Due Diligence Fees
- Main Applicant – US$7,500
- Spouse – US$7,500
- Children under the age of 18 – US$1,200 each
- Unmarried children aged between 18 and 26 – US$1,200 each
- Dependent parent over the age of 55 – US$1,200 each
Passport and Bank Fees
- Passport fee: US$1,200 per person
- Certificate Issuance fee: US$750 per application
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for Dominican Citizenship, complete the simple enquiry form below and one of our Senior Consultants will reach out to you for an initial brief. In this call we will discuss your requirements, situation and potential opportunities to explore.
We look forward to hearing from you.