Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Start-Up Visa Programme
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
- are innovative
- can create jobs for Canadians
- can compete on a global scale
FActs about Canada
Location: North America
Population: 37,060,000 (2017)
Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Size: 9,984,670 km2 (3,855,100 sq. mi)
Life Expectancy: 82 years
GDP: $1.820 trillion
GDP per capita: $48,601
Time Zone: UTC -2.5 to -7
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: 20
Benefits of an Canadian Residence
- Opportunity to become a Citizen in 5 years
- English speaking environment.
- Canada has a soundest banking system in the world.
- Stable economic, political and social environment.
- Top-class free healthcare and treatment centres.
- One of the top rated expat destinations to live and work.
What is the Application Process?
- Complete the application package. This includes filling out the “Generic Application form for Canada”.
- Gather all relevant documentation required. This includes a certified language test in English or French, relevant forms and signatures. If any information is missing, this could lead to a refusal of your application.
- Pay the relevant fees. The fees include:
- Biometric fees,
- Due diligence fees
- Third-party fees such as police certificates, medical exams and language testing.
- The ‘Right of Permanent Residence’ fee
Once this has been completed you can submit your documentation and wait for the approval.
What are the Investment Options?
To be eligible for this visa, your Canadian company must have the support of a designated organisation.
Support can assume one of the following forms:
- Agreement with an authorised venture capital firm to invest a minimum of CAD200,000 in your business, or
- Agreement with an authorised Angel Investor to invest a minimum of CAD75,000 in your business, or
- Your business has been accepted in an authorised business incubator.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for Canadian residence, complete the simple enquiry form below and one of our Senior Consultants will reach out to you for an initial brief. In this call we will discuss your requirements, situation and potential opportunities to explore.
We look forward to hearing from you.