About the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
Tier-1 Residence Programme
The Tier-1 Investor category is designed to allow wealthy individuals who make a substantial financial investment in the UK to obtain permission from the UK to enter as an investor under the Tier 1 category. The applicant must invest a minimum of GBP 2 million in the UK.
The Tier 1 Investor category has the shortest investor immigration application processing time among the G8 countries and has very objective entry criteria, with a predictable outcome.
FActs about the UK
Population: 66,040,000 (2017)
Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP)
Size: 242,495 km2 (93,628 sq. mi)
Life Expectancy: 81 years
GDP: $2.829 trillion
GDP per capita: $42,310
Time Zone: UTC
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: 32
Benefits of British Residence
- Diverse and multicultural society represented by large cultural and ethnic communities.
- Excellent standard of education, a broad network of state and private schools, alongside world-renowned Universities.
- The NHS is one of the best free health care services in the world.
- Member of the G8.
- A key member of the EU, which means greater business opportunities throughout Europe.
- London is an unrivaled financial business center.
- The UK has a fasinatinting history and culture that can be exploered in most cities.
What is the Application Process?
Read the guidance before you apply.
- You must apply online for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa.
- You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application centre (to get a biometric residence permit) as part of your application.
- You must collect your biometric residence permit within 10 days of when you said you’d arrive in the UK (even if you actually arrive at a later date).
- You may be able to get your visa faster or other services depending on what country you’re in – check with your visa application centre.
What are the Investment Options?
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if:
- You can work or study:
- apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 million
- apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million
- apply to settle after 5 years if you invest £2 million
- You’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- You meet the other eligibility requirements.
You must pay £1,623 to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa. The fee is the same if you’re extending or switching visas, or if you’re applying as a family member.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for UK residence, complete the simple enquiry form below and one of our Senior Consultants will reach out to you for an initial brief. In this call we will discuss your requirements, situation and potential opportunities to explore.
We look forward to hearing from you.