About the United States of America
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
UB-5 Residence Programme
USCIS administers the EB-5 program, created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. Under a program initially enacted as a pilot in 1992, and regularly reauthorized since then, investors may also qualify for EB-5 classification by investing through regional centers designated by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.
FActs about the USA
Location: North America
Population: 327,200,000 (2017)
Capital: Washington D.C.
Currency: US Dollar (USD)
Size: 9,833,520 km2 (3,796,742 sq. mi)
Life Expectancy: 78 years
GDP: $20.494 trillion
GDP per capita: $62,606
Time Zone: UTC -4 to -12
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: 24
Benefits of American Residence
- Known as the ‘Land of Opportunity’ it offers fantastic opportunities to get a business established in the worlds largest economy.
- English speaking environment.
- The USA has a sound banking system with a stable currency.
- Stable economic, political and social environment.
- Top-class healthcare and treatment centres.
- Stunning environment. From the concrete jungles of New York to the Rocky Mountains to the Grand Canyon. Adventure is just around the corner.
- Entrepreneurs and innovators are encouraged and celebrated.
What is the Application Process?
- File Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Investor
- After approval of the Form I-526 petition, either:
- File DS-260, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, with the U.S. Department of State to obtain an EB-5 visa abroad to seek admission to the United States; or
- File Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, with USCIS to adjust status to a conditional permanent resident within the United States. Once we approve your Form I-485 application or upon admission into the United States with an EB-5 immigrant visa, we will grant conditional permanent residence to the EB-5 investor and derivative family members for a two-year period.
What are the Investment Options?
New Commercial Enterprise
You must submit evidence that you have invested in, or are actively in the process of investing in, a “for-profit” new commercial enterprise that was established after November 29th 1990.
Managing the New Commercial Enterprise
You must submit evidence that you are or will be engaged in the management of the new commercial enterprise (either through day-to-day managerial control or through policy formulation).
You must submit evidence that you have invested or are actively in the process of investing:
|Petition Filing Date||Minimum Investment Amount||Targeted Employment Area Investment Amount||High-Employment Area Investment Amount|
|On or After 11/21/2019||$1,800,000||$500,000||$1,800,000|
A TEA can be, at the time of investment, either:
- A rural area; or
- An area that has experienced high unemployment (defined as at least 150% of the national average unemployment rate).
You must submit evidence that the new commercial enterprise will create at least 10 full-time positions for qualifying employees.
Job Preservation–Troubled Business
You must submit evidence that the number of existing employees is being or will be maintained at no less than the pre-investment level for a period of at least two years.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for American residence, complete the simple enquiry form below and one of our Senior Consultants will reach out to you for an initial brief. In this call we will discuss your requirements, situation and potential opportunities to explore.
We look forward to hearing from you.